The journal «Economics of sustainable development» publishes fundamental theoretical and practical researches in economics
Audience: University professors, graduate students and undergraduates, researchers of different fields of economic activities.
On the pages of the journal:
- regional economics;
- economic theory;
- professional analysis of the progress of the economic reforms in Russia;
- world economy;
- microeconomics, problems of ownership, small business development, corporate management;
- monetary, investment and structural policy;
- social services;
- branch, antimonopoly policy;
- history of economics;
- rural economy, economy of agricultural sector, agribusiness, agricultural industry etc.
Founders: the Krasnodar regional public organization “Public Academy of innovative sustainable development”
Publisher: Krasnodar regional public organization “Public Academy of innovative sustainable development”
Periodicity of the journal: quarterly (4 issues per year).
Subscription index in the catalogue of the Russian press “Mail of Russia” — 14792
Phone contacts: +7(903)4586686 — Anastasia.
Additional phone contacs: +7(861)279-41-86; +7(861)279-41-89