The journal «Economics of sustainable development» publishes fundamental theoretical and practical researches in economics
The journal is included in the additional list of peer-reviewed scientific publications From the list recommended by the Ministry of education and science of Russia (approved by the decision of the academic council of Moscow state university on October 29, 2018)
The journal has a unique DOI (Digital Object Identifier) index
Audience: researchers in the sphere of economics; university teachers and students; analytical departments of enterprises, corporations and banks; heads of federal, regional and municipal authorities responsible for the economic policy development.
Pages of the journal reflect:
- professional analysis of economic transformations course in Russia;
- regional economy;
- global economy;
- enterprise economics, problems of ownership, small business, corporate governance;
- monetary, investment and structural policy;
- social sphere;
- economics of industry markets, antimonopoly policy;
- agro-industrial complex and agriculture economy, etc.
Founder: Krasnodar Regional public Organization “Public Academy of Innovative Sustainable Development”
Publisher: Krasnodar regional public organization “Public Academy of Innovative Sustainable Development”
Publisher: printing house “Rymar’ N.S.”. Address: 350912, Krasnodar, st. Fadeeva, 278.
Periodicity of the journal: quarterly.
The subscription index in the catalog of the Russian press “Russian Post” — PA221